Wednesday 5 October 2011

Brahms cosmetic pouch

It's been quite a long time I didn't share my sewings on my blog. I was so busy during the summer. My mother and mother-in-law were here for holiday. We went out in all the weekends. I didn't even have time to sit down for my sewing, my blog and my singing!

They went back to Malaysia last week and now I have my own quiet time. :) Anyway, I quite miss them though.

Finally, I have made something for myself. Recently, I just found out that the combination of aqua/ turquoise, red, pink and white are so beautiful. I have never tried this combination before. This is my first attempt. I found this pattern from the moda bake shop. I made this cosmetic pouch out of a Moda charm pack, Sophie. Don't you think the colours are sweet?



2 comments:

  1. Your pouch is beautiful! I love the color combo too. I am going to have to break out my Sophie charm pack and make some:-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...