Thursday 1 December 2011

Scent of Love

Time flies! I'm counting down the days till christmas! Have you decorated your house? Have you prepared the christmas gifts for your family? This decorations can be placed in a closet, hung on a Christmas tree, or presented as a gift to a loved one.
Here is my christmas lavender decoration!


Where did you get your lavender from in this time of the year? I got the lavender from my garden! I harvested the lavender in summer time. Apparently, the best time to harvest lavender is just before the final flowers have closed. On a dry early morning, after the dew has gone but before the heat of the sin draws out the essential oils, cut the full length of the steams. I found that the lavender leaves will give us a strong fragrance too. Therefore, I always keep the leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...