Friday 29 April 2016

Laura Ashley Wallpaper

Have you heard of Laura Ashley? Let me introduce a bit about this brand called Laura Ashley. Well, Laura Ashley is a Welsh textile company and now took over by the MUI Malaysia company. This company is producing the Victorian style textile, wallpapers, cushion and all sort of English look home furnishings ranges.

I'm in love of Laura Ashley wallpapers recently. I renewed my house with full of Laura Ashley's wallpapers. Come and have a look!



Here's the living hall at first floor.



This is the family room.




Here is my bedroom.




This is my walk-in bathroom.




This is my walk-in wardrobe.





Here is the walk-in wardrobe.  


I love the new transformation of my house!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...